Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Forgetting a Loved One's Birthday...

I have to tell you, forgetting a loved one's birthday has to be the absolute worst feeling in the world. My step-mom is a wonderful woman to me and my whole family. She always gets us presents for multiple occasions. We have been blessed with such a neat and creative woman in our family. And guess what? I go off and forget her birthday! I just feel awful.

Things have been crazy lately, I keep saying I have so many irons in the fire it is unreal. This Saturday is my sister's 21st birthday (hopefully I will remember it!) I agreed to be her designated driver for the evening. Being the driver of a Tahoe, I can fit her and six of her friends in the vehicle. My sister is 11 years younger, so I figure, at least this way, I know she is safe. We live in a "dry county". No alcohol is sold in the county. So, that means I will be driving a bunch of crazy kids to Little Rock and back on Saturday night. Pray for me, PLEASE! LOL

Also, my sister has requested a BEAR costume for Halloween. Guess who is making it? Yup! The kicker is, she needs it by Friday Night...THIS FRIDAY!!! I have the material and the pattern, I just have to somehow being able to bend the laws of time and put it all together in three days. Fun....yeah right. I will be sure to post pictures of the process.

That's it for now, off to cut out pieces of the bear...bleh!

No comments: