Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Time Management

Here is a picture of my Americana Roving. It was part of my productive day yesterday :) I also made some yarn, I will try to post that later today.

Any good business owner knows you have to have good time management to be successful. With this being said, I am trying to implement better time management into my day. Actually starting a daily routine will help. So, experiment with me! If any of you are on Etsy, you know what a full time job/obsession it can be. Promoting, chatting, promoting...flickr, etsylove, myspace, facebook, forums...really there are just not enough hours in the day! When can one find time to even make items to sell?

So, here I go...time management. I am quite sure I will complain about this, but something has to be done. I am going to put myself on a work schedule. This will include house cleaning as well (yuck!) But as much as I wish it would do itself, it just isn't happening. AND my studio is a mess! I need to clean it like you wouldn't believe. So, three hours in the morning of computer time, in between taking the kids to school and getting them ready...by 9:30 I will be done. *Looks at clock 9:38....hum. I will blog at 9:30. At least that way I am being a good blogger. I will have to think a bit more about my schedule and post more later. Anyone have any ideas? What has worked for you? I would love to know!
By the way, the sock monkey is coming along amazingly! I love it. I want to make a whole sock monkey army. I will be sure to post pics of it later too! Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I have a great time management series on my blog it may have some useful information for you http://wyredonwire.blogspot.com