Thursday, December 6, 2007

Oh Me Oh My!

How on earth is time moving this quickly?!?! I am telling you! I have been a bad, bad blogger. My poor neglected blog. Tsk...tsk. It's okay, you can let me have it!

Things have been a bit crazy here lately. Daisy is getting a lot bigger. The picture above is of her napping in her newly knitted doggie sweater. She has to show off her Christmas Spirit too ya know!

These next pictures may not be of the very best quality...but they made me laugh. They were side by side in my camera and I am not entirely sure who took them. My guess would be Brady took the one of Daisy and Daisy took the one of Brady! And really, who knows what on earth they were eating before hand. I am pretty sure Daisy had just enjoyed a green crayon.

Okay, now to the serious stuff! I have now have gift certificates for my Etsy Shop. They can be done in any amount, just send me a convo and I will set one up for you. They are on Etsy now for $10 each. They would make a perfect gift for any yarn-a-holic in your life! I promise, I will try to be a better blogger. I will post more often. I will try. LOL Hope you are all having a happy crafting week!

No comments: