Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring into Action

Spring is here and the pollen at our house is insane. This is the back porch...yes that is a footprint and paw prints in pollen! Bleh! With the pollen comes my beautiful flowers. Our dogwoods are in full bloom, I love them so very much. Brady has the tendency to pick flowers and give them to me. Very sweet, yes...but not when it's my dogwoods. He picked one yesterday and I had to nicely explain to him to NOT pick my dogwoods.
My azaleas are also blooming. They are just beautiful. So many buds still on the plants, once they are in full bloom I will have to share a picture.
All these colors...you KNOW I am getting inspired. Our Japanese Maple is absolutely breath taking this year. So very full and rich in color. This is going to be a colorway for sure.
I'm working hard, everyday in prep for Toad Suck Daze. The stock is getting bigger and bigger everyday and I am starting to freak out just a little less as the days go by. I have truly "sprung into action". Hope you can be inspired by the beauty around you today! ♥

No comments: