Monday, April 28, 2008

Toad Suck is Quickly Approaching

So sorry for the lack of posts lately. Things here have been crazy, as I am sure you can imagine. Toad Suck is Friday! Ahhhhhh!

If you come by the booth and tell me you have read my blog you will get a surprise!

Here are a few pics of the rainbow of colors of silk scarves painted up and almost ready for Toad Suck. Special thanks to Splendid Designs for all the help painting in the last few weeks.


The Goody Bag Stuffing party was a lot of fun. We have about 200 bags done....unfortunately the promos from Etsy Headquarters has not shown up yet. There are still a few bags that are not closed up and I am holding out hope the mail man will bring me goodies from Etsy to stick in those bags. I will try my very best to post pics of the bags and a few of the party later. Gotta get the boys to school and myself in the dye room. ♥

4 comments:

Ekio Locatiare said...

The silk scarves looks great!

I'm glad to hear you guys had a blast stuffing the bags, I wish I could have made it, Friday night just became a mess, lol.

I'm going to try to make it to the festival!

Unknown said...

i'd dye for you any day!

hahaha how cheesy is that!

Denise Felton said...

Whoa! Gorgeous, gorgeous stuff, Twisted!! Hope I can make it up there to see your booth in person!

idyll hands said...

Wow - you're going to have a beautiful booth with those colors all over the place!

Thanks again for your hard work on the goodie bags!