Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Handspun Sunny Day

Handspun Yarn 084

The sun is shining and it is a gorgeous day.  I got out with my camera and snapped some shots of my most recent handspun yarn.

Handspun Yarn 071

The above yarn was a blended colored roving.  The variations on this is fantastic.  You will find gray, brown, blue, and green.  Knitting with this yarn will be a pleasure for sure.

 Handspun Yarn 046

Handspun Yarn 089

Mud and Moss is the name of this below yarn.  A blend of merino and tencel to make a super soft and silk like appearance.   Yum.

 Handspun Yarn 038

Handspun Yarn 019

Above is a red and black spun yarn.  Not my Red Door Painted Black yarn....but it's coming.

Below is my Snow Owl.  It's strips of two different fabrics.  One fleece and the other was a green dress.  Spun up it looks like a snow owl sitting in a tree.

 Handspun Yarn 007 Handspun Yarn 075

Now, I have the pictures, I best get off my butt and get some of this listed on Etsy.  Have a great day!

1 comment: