Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Argenta Farmer's Market

North Little Rock has a brand new Farmer's Market, it's in the area known as Argenta. I'm very excited about this market. It is all organic and all handmade. So, if you are in the market for some high quality fruits, veggies, and items, this is the market for you.

I'm going to give it a try this Saturday. The Twisted Purl will have a booth, full of handspun yarns, painted yarns, felted soap, painted silk scarves, and a few other items.

I previously went to The River Market in Little Rock and had a blast. But, you have to show up around 4 am to get a good spot. Yup, that means leave Conway around 3:00 am. That makes for a crazy long day!

As I mentioned before...if you stop by the booth and let me know you've read my blog, I'll give you a freebie. Hope to see you there. And hopefully there will be a bit of a breeze. ♥

No comments: