Friday, October 19, 2007

Twisted Christmas

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...well...not really! But it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas Craft season! Yay! It the most wonderful time of the year. Everyone starts thinking of the great things they can make for all the loved ones in their lives. I just made this Twisted Christmas Colorway and put it on Etsy...it has already sold. It went with a custom order for an extra amount of twisted red yarn for a trim. I will be painting more of this Christmas colorway, just not in the "twisted" yarn. I will post a picture so you can compare!


Continuing with the Christmas type theme here is some "Candy Cane" ish roving. It was fun to paint. It is for sale now on Etsy.
Next week is going to be awesome. I am going to go into my dye workshop and will not come out until I have a ton of yarn done. Been especially inspired lately, I have been writing tons of colorway combos in my notebook and I can't wait to get to them. Many more Christmas Colors and loads of wintery and fall colors. I am finally kicking this darn cold and am feeling more up to painting. Hummmm...I may just have to go do some now.

OH!!! I got my raverly invite FINALLY!!! frecklegirl has invited you to Ravelry! I am so excited. It looks like such an amazing community! I can't wait to dive in. After I dye some yarn that is.

I hope it is as beautiful day in your world as it is here! Have a great one!

No comments: