Friday, August 1, 2008

August Calendar

It's the first day of August, so here's a couple calendars you can save to your desktop as wallpaper or print out.

Wallpaper (just right click on image and chose "set as background"):

wallpaper1549920with TTP 

Calendar (print or can also be set as wallpaper):

Small August

 

We have a busy schedule this month.  I am pleased to announce we will be at First Thursday, in the Hillcrest District in Little Rock on Thursday the 7th.  On Saturday the 23rd, we will be at The Great Escape, located here in Conway.  More details on both events coming soon.

Also, tomorrow, the 2nd, I'm hosting another AREtsy-Arkansas Etsy Street Team get together.  Hope to meet lots of new artists and have a good time with some of the girls I have already had the pleasure of meeting.

3 comments:

idyll hands said...

Well - PunkinHead and I will be living it up having a garage sale in Springdale - a bit out of the way for a gathering in Conway. Have fun without us!

Stephanie said...

I was hoping to make it, but I'm going to be in Memphis @ the Dave Matthews Band concert. Yall have fun!

Unknown said...

look at you being all creative and business minded at the same time. cant wait for tomorrow. sorry dropped the ball on the name tags. i know i suck. let me know what you need me too do. first thirsday is gonna rock!