Saturday, September 29, 2007

Daisy


So, last night, my step-son had a couple friends spend the night. Boy oh boy, am I ever glad we do not have any more kids. Whew! With the three we already have and then two more on top of it, Dinner and Breakfast alone, was a major production. I have no more clean dishes in my house, and I am exhausted!


We are getting a puppy from one of Drew's friends. The puppy is super cute and we got to see her today, while dropping off the friend. We are naming her Daisy and she is only 5 weeks old. Four more weeks and we are bringing her home. I hope she doesn't get into my yarn stash!



Speaking of my yarn. Things here have been going really great! I did a "Dry" run in the new yarn store "Studio Space" last Monday. It was very strange not dyeing at home. It will definately take some getting use to, but I loved having company while I was dyeing. The company at Bella Lana is always wonderful. The hardest adjustment will have to be not being able to get house work done in between the various stages. I will still have to dye at home too, to be able to keep production up.
Etsy has been going pretty slow. It is hard to keep the momentum up and continue to renew items and get new items listed daily. One of the Etsy Street Teams I am a part of has started a really cool promotion. The street team is for Fiber Artists and it is called EtsyFAST (Etsy Fiber Arts Street Team). The promotion is Fiber Fridays! This is super cool for any of you fiber-a-holics out there. (Hello, my name is Cyndi, and I am a fiber-a-holic) How does it work? Every Friday members from the team will post new fibers; sock yarns, rovings, hand spun yarns, other yarns, your basic all around awesome fiber goodness! Just go to Etsy.com and search for the tag "FiberFriday" under the items: tags, titles section. Fridays just became more fantastic with new fibers from some amazing artists. Enjoy!

No comments: