Saturday, October 6, 2007

Knitting for Noggins

This is a photo of yarn I dyed in Bella Lana the other day. It turned out lovely! This yarn goes to three shades of blue light, medium and dark. I have a passion for boucle yarns. The very first time I ever saw hand painted yarn, it was a boucle painted by Cherry Tree Hill. From that moment I was in love!

Things here have been very interesting. I just got a new yarn vendor and the yarns at my disposal now is phenomenal. Really! I have never seen such an amazing array of fibers. It was like Christmas morning. Wool, alpaca, silk, kid mohair, angora. Yummy goodness! I can not fully express my excitement! On Monday, my first order will go in and I will have tons of new fibers for my customers.

I am getting ready for Knitting for Noggins on October 14 at the Arkansas Children's Hospital.
Susan B. Anderson, author of Itty Bitty Nursery and Itty Bitty Hats, will be at the event. I am excited about the opportunity to meet her. To many things to do today, and there is never enough time! Hope all your crafting excursions are bringing you joy!

Cyndi

No comments: